Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Muse Challenge #19


The Muse Challenge #19 inspiration is by the talented Michelle Williams! I love all of the clean, open white space and the dainty florals. AND..... an added bonus is the fact that it is a one layer  beauty! I so seldom make anything with just one layer........waaay too many opportunities to mess up! Anway, here is my attempt, minus the black sentiment and with a more obvious/literal border. Oh how I love playing with those Mini Blooms!









9 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Ardyth said...

Oh wow! Love the bright sunny take on Michelle's muse card! Thanks for playing along!

Joyce said...

Thank you, I think for making me need Mini Blooms. This is a gorgeous card, and I love your color scheme and the images you chose.

Jennifer said...

Love these bright colors… I think this is a terrific take on the muse card! :)

Anonymous said...

such a bright and cheery card - sure to make the recipient smile!

Michelle said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! The challenge of not smudging or mis-stamping on a one-layer card is what keeps me going back to this format - I love a good challenge, LOL! Your card is so amazing, I don't even notice it is only one layer!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

one word sums this card up: AMAZING!

Kim S said...

One layer scares me too! This is gorgeous!!!

PStanley said...

Oh so lovely! Beautiful one layer card!