Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #65


Good morning and welcome to CTS #65! Sam Simpson has designed this lovely sketch… SO many directions to go with this one! AND choosing just one was a challenge.  My first thought was to go with flowers (my usual inclination!), but then I decided use some new stamps (a very generous freebie from Sweet Stamp Shop), and a few others from Avery Elle and Wplus9. I really mixed it up here, even though this card in so incredibly CAS!







































Please join us in creating for CAS(E) this Sketch #65 AND welcome to our guest designer, Maria!

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great bold colors on this fun design!

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on this week's sketch! I love it!

Laura Williams said...

I LOVE the way you used the twine on this card! Your cards are all GORGEOUS!!! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love your card...

Betty said...

Love it. Love the colors and your take on the sketch.

Joyce said...

This is so cute, but not cutesy--know what I mean. Love it.

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is that little couple!