Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #70



Many thanks for joining us for another great sketch - this one from the lovely Sam Simpson. Wow…. CTS #70! 

I was feeling that my little IO bunny dies should get a bit of attention (had to have them after seeing what Julie Ebersole did with them here!), as Easter is just around the corner!
I am hoping that spring has sprung is your part of the world. However, we are still waiting for our bit of warmth…. only 14 degrees this morning! 




7 comments:

Linda said...

Michelle, this is just so precious. I love the colors. So pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

Oooh that is one CUTE bunny!!

donna mikasa said...

So sweet! Love how fuzzy your bunny looks--is that felt?

Barb Ghig said...

I love your sweet scene and your bunny is too CUTE!

Diane Jaquay said...

The bunny is so CUTE, and I love the scalloped frame! Adorable card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love that felt bunny! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This card is DROP DEAD ADORABLE! I love it SO much!