Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #94!



Well, it seems that I am on a bit of a holiday card binge and CAS(E) this Sketch #94 is the perfect inspiration (thank you Donna!).  One can never have enough Christmas/Holiday/New Year cards, in my humble opinion. Perhaps we will even send out a few cards this year!! 
Please take a peek at the DT's projects and then...... create away! Can't wait to see how you have been inspired!


                    
Dies: Wonderful Words: Holiday, Building Blocks Die Collection (PTI), Stitched Rectangles (Li'l Inkers)
























Dies: Building Blocks (PTI), Folk Art Alphabet(Wplus9), Leafy Sprig (Poppy Stamps), Stitched Rectangles (Li'l Inkers)

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love these cards. Which dies did you use? Karen x

donna mikasa said...

Yes, pray tell what dies did you use? Such fab cards, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Just fabulous....I love them both and yes, what dies did you use?

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic pair of cards Michelle!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! These cards ROCK!! I love the design. Both are just so simple but rock my socks off!!

Lindsey said...

I super love these! A lot! I'm pinning now, so I can admire them again and again!