Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Totally Tag Obsessed


I recently visited my not-quite-local stamp store, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff,where they are having a month long "Fall Five" celebration! Each Saturday in November there's a special deal, ending on November 29th (a.k.a. "Small Business Saturday"). I don't know about you, but I am more than happy to support a small business, and especially a locally owned STAMP store! I'm all into that instant gratification thing. Anyway, I purchased another holiday stamp, an adorable one ("Snow Day") from Lawn Fawn. And...I may or may not have gotten just a teeny bit obsessed with holiday tag making, thanks to Lawn Fawn, MFT and Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! Hey, this is only the tip of the iceberg! Stay tuned!
P.S. Techniques/tips appreciated re: tag photos!


5 comments:

Karen said...

Love them all! I love BSS, and always stop there when we're passing through Buffalo. A friend and I used to drive up there for classes, but it's been nearly two years since we've done that.

Lisa Elton said...

These are so adorable!!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all fabulous! To photograph my tags, I usually lean them up in front of a basket....

I Card Everyone said...

So cute!!! I have no little Stamp shops near me, but wish I did as I would definitely support them with my growing 'habit.' The fabulous Ms. Marybeth Lopez taught me her secret to photog a tag... lean it on an acrylic block - you hardly notice it. Off to browse around... love your style and hope you're staying safe and warm! =] Michele

Kim S said...

I am so excited - I have that Lawn Fawn set but hadn't done much with it. You have shown me how absolutely perfectly it can be used on tags!! SO fun!