Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #115


Happy Thursday! Hope that you are ready to play along at CAS(E) this Sketch #115, because it's a great design from Sam! There's lots of variety from the DT and we hope that you'll be inspired to create a project (or two!)!
I love the butterfly image, but thought that I'd use some of the bits and bobs on my desk- that little sunshine-y die was the starting point. I glittered up the clouds and added the pop of blue, and that's all she wrote.
Enjoy you day and be sure to make a little time to join in at CAS(E) this Sketch!
P.S. A warm welcome our very talented GT, Anja! Wait 'til you see her card-perfection!


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You've skipped by Spring and made me feel the Summer sun, Michelle! I wish I had bits and bobs like these hanging around my desk!!
=] Michele

Hannelie said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely Stunning!

Sharron said...

Awesome--such great elements & colors!

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...love your sweet scene.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fun take on the sketch! I love it!