Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Challenge #62

This is my swan song as the February featured guest at The Challenge. Many thanks to Kim, for inviting me and thank you to the DT -  quite the inspiring group of creative minds! I have definitely been challenged to think outside of my box, with ever-changing sketches, color combinations and photo inspirations..... always a good thing! My take on this Masculine Inspiration Challenge is quite CAS- kraft cs, woodgrain embossing, a simple sentiment and a bit of rustic twine.
I hope that you'll join in at The Challenge too, where there's always a style challenge to pique your interest (and creativity)!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Thank you for designing with us, Michelle! Love your take on this week's challenge! Hugs!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this CAS card, that map paper is perfect!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Love everything about this card! The map paper is gorgeous!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the CAS design and the wonderful woodgrain.