Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fusion Card Challenge

Welcome to the Fusion Card Challenge and some a-mazing inspiration in this lovely sketch and photo! Oh my.... you had me at cake, polka dots and the b/w stripes! There are some pretty, pretty DT creations, so be sure to take a peek (feel free to pin away, as I will be doing) and be inspired to create!
When playing along you may use either the sketch OR the photo as your jumping off point. AND if you are feeling super duper clever you can fuse 'em together!






































I've used the sketch/photo inspiration combo for my card. Some pretty double-sided paper from Pebbles ('Spring Fling') was 'just right' - polka dots on one side and stripes on the other,  a few assorted die cuts (MFT, Waffleflower, PTI), a bit of sequin sparkle and..... voila!
We hope that you'll join in the fun at the Fusion Card Challenge and will enjoy all of the loveliness from the talented DT!



Please visit our FACEBOOK page and LIKE it so you can be part of the fun there too!  https://www.facebook.com/fusioncardchallenge

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow! Wow!!!

Becca Cruger said...

Well don't mind if I do Pin away! I fell in love with this adorable design the second I laid eyes on it! The sequins - the polka dots - it's awesome in every way!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! And you are right ..... That paper is perfect!

Karren said...

This is superb! The kraft background really makes that gorgeous aqua color pop! Love it!

Kim S said...

I totally love the krafty patterns with the beautiful blue "25" - wonderful card!