Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #193

Just take a peek at this oh-so-pretty sketch that Leigh has designed for CTS #193! Lots of beautiful inspiration from the DT too, so be sure to take a look, get creative, and join in the fun!
I was a little bit obsessed with trying out this persimmon/gray color combo that I'd seen somewhere in Pinterestland. So..... a bit of SSS for the bg, MFT flowers (I won't even guess at how many floral sets I have - never too many!) and a PTI sentiment die keep things clean and simple.
We hope that you'll be inspired to play along at CAS(E) this Sketch #193 (where you also find a project from our amazing GD, Agnieszka!).






9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely, Jo x

Becca Cruger said...

Awwww - there's something so folksy and charming about this! Love it!

JanetB said...

I think your card is so pretty and versatile, the "Enjoy" could be anything. I really like the background stripes.

Karren said...

This is so cool and very trendy! And how fun that your sentiment is so close to the font on the sketch!

Karren said...

This is so cool and very trendy! And how fun that your sentiment is so close to the font on the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, look, you used one of my favourite sets! I love your gorgeous take on the sketch, Michelle!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card, love the lined backdrop for those colourful flowers.
Jenny x

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly lovely!!

Kim S said...

What a wonderfully fresh card!