Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

More Papertrey Ink Release - Cutaway Tags:Winter!

Welcome to DAY 3 of Papertrey Ink's post-release celebration, where I am highlighting the new Cutaway Tags: Winter stamps and dies!
You could just re-name my very messy craft cave 'Tag Central' because I am producing lots and lots of holiday happiness AND am getting waaay ahead (yay!) in preparation for my Christmas 2017 gift giving!


I've used the three new Bitty Big colors (Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather), Fresh Snow Linen and the Cutaway Tags: Winter die to create this trio. Although a bit hard to see, there's a hint of sparkle in the tiny clear sequins on the bough branches!

 
Many thanks for taking a peek today.  Please be sure to check out Nichole's blog, as her post is just chock full of inspiration! Lots from Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Laurie, Lizzie, Melissa, Stephanie and Wanda too! HAPPY creating!

2 comments:

Karen said...

A great design, and I love how just a change in color makes such a striking difference!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little polka dots peeking through! These are fantastic Michelle!