Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

Papertrey Ink Feature - To the Point Edgers II Dies

A happy 'hello' and welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink October NEW release countdown! I am so very happy to be sharing some peeks at the new To the Point Edgers II Dies! All of the amazing new products will be available on the Papertrey Ink website, starting at 10 pm ET on October 15th.
Dawn has designed the lovely To the Point Edgers II dies with beautiful detail .... sure to  enhance your paper crafting! My first card incorporates one of the newest Bitty Big colors, Spring Rain, AND two of the new Edgers II dies, with great stitched detail and the perfect jumbo scallop. Also making an appearance is a pretty floral sprig from the MIM Wonderland Kit and a happy greeting from the new Keep It Simple: Joyeux Noel. There's a little glimmer of glitter in there too!





Next up..... another of the To the Point Edgers II dies and some pretty pastel trees from October's Travelers Journal: December. I've added a bit of glitter, some polka dots, a snippet of Rustic Jute twine and a teeny-tiny button as accents.





And, lastly, a bold POP of color...... using the Bitty Big: Pure Poppy and Bitty Big:Simply Chartreuse patterned papers, another of the beautiful Edgers II dies, a bright white Silver White Winters snowflake die and the perfect sentiment from the new Dash Away All!






Thank you SO much for joining me today! I hope that you're getting as excited as I am about all of these fabulous new October PTI products! Be sure to pop over to Nichole's blog to see what is being introduced today (and LOTS of additional inspiration from Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Lizzie and Stephanie!).

9 comments:

Shirley A. said...

Michelle, your cards today are fabulous! I love each one. Thanks for being a great inspiration for me.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Michelle! One thing I LOVE about your designs is that you incorporate patterned paper. It's always a wonderful surprise to see how you add that into your beautiful creations. Really nice work Michelle! :)

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Lovely work here Michelle! Just discovered your blog and pinned so many fun ideas. Enjoy your bold, simple style.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh you have made me a big fan of all of those Bitty Big papers, Two Ls! Every card is a charmer!
=]

Vicki Finger said...

I adore your projects today!

Karen said...

You knocked this one out of the park! I adore the first card, and would never have thought to use that color combination. It's stunning.

SusanME said...

Oh, my word! Your first card is absolutely stunning! I love the others as well, but that blue one...just incredible!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all so very pretty Michelle! Love those sweet little trees and your polka dot background. Can you fill me in on where you found the thick red and white twine on your last card, love it!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely gorgeous !