Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions - November 2017


Welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions! The beautifully packaged November 2017 kit, 'Christmas', comes by way of our hostess-with-the-mostest, Jessica Davis! This holiday themed kit is chock full of amazing patterned papers and a plethora of stamped/die cut images from MFT, Mama Elephant, Winnie & Walter, Neat & Tangled and much more. SO many fantastic ingredients, all of which can be found HERE on the 12 Kits blog!
I loved all of the beautiful color combos, the loveliest of sentiments and adorably cute stamped images. And some beautiful, colorful felt die cuts!
Be sure to hop around to see ALL of the projects from the DT! Knowing all of these talented women, there's sure to be Christmas/holiday inspiration galore!









So..... LOTS of white with beautifully contrasting blues, red and green, a bit of fussy cutting and if you look carefully,  you'll see that I've taken liberties with the glitter and other bits of sparkle!

Many thanks for taking a peek today! 
Wishing you a very happy (and inspired!) Holiday 2017!





10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle it is always a treat to see what you have created with your kits! I love the elegance of the very first tag/card, all the lovely tags, the pop of red with your deck the halls and of course now I know what to do with my door! All so lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

Where to begin!?! These are all amazing Michelle. Love the first card with the delightful red ribbon. All of your tags are so creative and cute. I think my fave is your Deck the Halls card!!

Karen said...

Another great batch of cards. The ribbon on the first card is just perfect, and I love the red and white card as well.

Sharron said...

I always love seeing how you use each kit. Your designs are always so stylish and amazing! Love this month's wonderful use of the sentiments. What a great way to use the red ribbon too! And I love how you framed the door!

I Card Everyone said...

Very well worth the wait, my friend! Every card, [favorite PTI] tag, and beautifully tied bow makes me smile ... and I'm so happy to see your inspired front door stoop all decorated for Christmas - glad I saved mine!
=]

Marybeth said...

Wow Michelle, each one is so perfectly adorable! So many darling tags too! I love your first card using the red bow... I used a bow too for the first time in a long time. Beautiful way to make Jessica's kit shine!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Michelle! Where to start? I love love love all the goodies waiting outside the door on the porch... what a wonderful welcome home! LOL! And that red bow.. swoon! It's so bright and cheery! Your tags are brilliant too! Each one a little masterpiece!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Michelle, so worth the wait too. I love how you used that amazing front door, so beautiful. And all those tags, just so perfect for the ingredients in Jessica's kit. Love them all!

Birgit said...

Oh my dear Michelle, I'm just oohing and aahing over all of your creations here! The Peace & Joy card looks like a beautiful gift just waiting to be unwrapped. That bow..... Perfection!! I could use a lesson or two on bow making. ;0) All your tags are just so darling. What a clever idea! Each card is just as sweet as can be!

The Paper Parade said...

Look at all this creativity!! I love that you were able to create so much with the kit :) I think my favorite is the door card, I love the little tag with the sentiment and how you added the "fa la la" on the steps with the presents and the snowman. I just love the scene! And the card you chose to showcase with the sentiment on the tag, that is such a great design that I want to copy!